Steam Greenlight
Pyrogen Oct 26, 2017 @ 12:25am
'Identity'
So I was watching this video from a year ago about upcoming games. The obvious games were on there - Horizon zero dawn, Metro Exodus etc. I had heard all of these before, but then it mentioned a game called Identity. Now, I'm usually very up to date with games and their release dates, but I had no idea this game existed.
I did a little research, and it was supposed to come out early 2017 on steam - a quick look proves this wrong. I read on another post from April that the changes to greenlight pushed it back a bit. It's still not came out. A scan over the internet, and I find a website based on the game, scroll down and you see all of the recent updates. It's not on steam, another quick scan over the internet - its not available on disc.

So my question is this; does this game actually ♥♥♥♥ing exist, and if so, where can I download it. Thanks.
Last edited by Pyrogen; Oct 26, 2017 @ 12:26am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Renmei Oct 26, 2017 @ 4:26am 
Originally posted by Pyrogen:
So I was watching this video from a year ago about upcoming games. The obvious games were on there - Horizon zero dawn, Metro Exodus etc. I had heard all of these before, but then it mentioned a game called Identity. Now, I'm usually very up to date with games and their release dates, but I had no idea this game existed.
I did a little research, and it was supposed to come out early 2017 on steam - a quick look proves this wrong. I read on another post from April that the changes to greenlight pushed it back a bit. It's still not came out. A scan over the internet, and I find a website based on the game, scroll down and you see all of the recent updates. It's not on steam, another quick scan over the internet - its not available on disc.

So my question is this; does this game actually ♥♥♥♥ing exist, and if so, where can I download it. Thanks.
I'm as well interested when it will come out. This game is still in development and you'll only get to play it faster if you'll buy stuff. More info here https://www.identityrpg.com/shop.
As I said this game is not complete yet. Perpahps it will be complete in this year.
For example, Town Square is one of the modules in the game that is in production. It's like a map to play on. As soon as it will finish, you'll get more info how to play on it. Here's link to it https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50