Steam Greenlight
Plague_Doctor 2012년 12월 6일 오후 6시 16분
should steam provide emulators
i think it would be cool if steam provided emulators for video game systems like the PS1, PS2 and Xbox.
< >
5개 댓글 중 1-5개 표시
DeVout Numelran 2012년 12월 6일 오후 6시 24분 
Also the Nintendo Systems too. I'm a Huge Nintendo Fan. especially for Legend of Zelda!
sambobsam 2012년 12월 6일 오후 6시 57분 
yes, they should so i can go onto a call of duty server and rock the socks of those thumb-controller-aim-all-over players who think they know what first person shooters are about... anyone on muse-keyboard will win against anyone on a thumb-wars xbox controller...
AusSkiller 2012년 12월 6일 오후 7시 18분 
101stBrony님이 먼저 게시:
i think it would be cool if steam provided emulators for video game systems like the PS1, PS2 and Xbox.
Unfortunately it'll never happen unless Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo sign off on it and that would be extremely unlikely given PCs do not have all the copyright protection hardware from the consoles.

sambobsam님이 먼저 게시:
yes, they should so i can go onto a call of duty server and rock the socks of those thumb-controller-aim-all-over players who think they know what first person shooters are about... anyone on muse-keyboard will win against anyone on a thumb-wars xbox controller...
As awesome as it would be to show the console players how crap controllers are, emulation would not allow us to do so. The mouse input which is fast and accurate because it deals with distance traveled would need to have that input be mapped to a velocity to emulate the expected input from a controller, and because it's now a velocity we lose the speed and accuracy that the mouse would normally give us :(. If done well it could probably still be slightly better than a thumb stick but sadly it would not be as good as real mouse/keyboard input.
AusSkiller 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2012년 12월 6일 오후 7시 20분
Plague_Doctor 2012년 12월 6일 오후 7시 42분 
well that stinks
C0untzer0 2012년 12월 7일 오전 6시 39분 
Besides, Emus are, as a class of software, renowned for being very buggy, too many problems...
< >
5개 댓글 중 1-5개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2012년 12월 6일 오후 6시 16분
게시글: 5