Steam Greenlight
legend of dragoon ???
anyone would like to see the legend of dragoon as much as i do?
i mean we just got FF7 and FF8. i guess the whole game collection from square could be uploaded here :P
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 27, 2013 @ 11:32pm 
Originally posted by Greenlight FAQ:
I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.

Don't expect Valve to do anything, you need to get the ball rolling yourself.
Originally posted by CarCajouPsychO:
i guess the whole game collection from square could be uploaded here :P
not unless there are ports for the games in question already
[CarCajou]Kêsh Dec 28, 2013 @ 10:08pm 
thanks, but i guess a single guy asking a multinational won't make a difference :P
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 28, 2013 @ 11:26pm 
It will make more of a difference than noone doing anything. Seriously Valve will not do it for you.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Dec 28, 2013 @ 11:27pm
[CarCajou]Kêsh Dec 31, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
well ive looked and if the game need a computer port, this one does not have one.
i will still send a please please message to square but i don't think porting an old game on pc will be a priority. cheers
freesafety13 Jan 1, 2014 @ 6:40pm 
I would love an updated Legend of Dragoon but Square isn't the people to go to. Sony was the Publisher so a Legend of Dragoon on PC is as likely as the God of War franchise. :'(
Nich0s Feb 17, 2017 @ 1:33am 
it will be fantastic!!! Really a nice game
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 17, 2017 @ 3:47am 
Originally posted by ParadoX:
it will be fantastic!!! Really a nice game
You necroed a 3 year old thread that hasnt gotten anywhere to say that it is a great game but not actually contribute to getting it on Steam?
Why?
VincentValen Feb 18, 2017 @ 2:16pm 
I'd love to play some more LOD tbh, It def was game changing for me. One of the best rpgs I've played my whole life .
Moar Noob Than U Aug 4, 2017 @ 9:08pm 
I've already purchased a digital copy for the PS3, and bought the physical copy when I was 13. This is the one game I would love to play via PC and through steam, and would buy for a third time.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50