Steam Greenlight
TFNDD Feb 28, 2015 @ 9:29am
Warlords Battlecry Series / PC Games Request
these games must be on steam people who just remember epic musics atmosphere warlords battlecry fantasy real time strategy game for the pc.

hopefully we will see them on steam aswell

listen this music feels Warlords Battlecry II Theme song (Steve Fawkner - The Plains of Daros)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKwyAcd4n8s

Last edited by TFNDD; Feb 28, 2015 @ 9:31am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
C0untzer0 Feb 28, 2015 @ 9:44am 
It's great that you managed to miss not only the entire point of Greenlight, but also the stickies, and general information.
Last edited by C0untzer0; May 16, 2015 @ 12:18am
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 28, 2015 @ 10:11am 
Unfortunately Greenlight is not a request feature. Greenlight is a selection process to which devs and publishers bring their games to be evaluated and hopefully accepted onto the Steam store.
Valve neither takes nor forwards requests. They don't even read this forum as far as anyone can tell.
If you want a game to show up on Steam you should contact the developer and convince them to submit it.

If it is an older game you might want to consider the unaffiliated retailer "good old games" aka gog.com. First of all they actually have a request feature, second their whole buissness model is to bring back old games and make them available and functioning on newer machines.
TFNDD Feb 28, 2015 @ 10:18am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Unfortunately Greenlight is not a request feature. Greenlight is a selection process to which devs and publishers bring their games to be evaluated and hopefully accepted onto the Steam store.
Valve neither takes nor forwards requests. They don't even read this forum as far as anyone can tell.
If you want a game to show up on Steam you should contact the developer and convince them to submit it.

If it is an older game you might want to consider the unaffiliated retailer "good old games" aka gog.com. First of all they actually have a request feature, second their whole buissness model is to bring back old games and make them available and functioning on newer machines.

ive seen it on gog aswell you ware right nowadays mostly like old games on remake or remastred or pushing from kickstarter wich is realy good future .. hopefuly infinite interactive works any warlords battlecry games on future. i wish i could make new one by alone :)
Redrusty66 May 15, 2015 @ 9:39pm 
actually the "request" discussions is exactly what this section is for. "gordonSwe" otherwise they'd just discuss the greenlight games in the greenlight discussions forum, it does say DISCUSS requests here. Yes Warlords is on GOG, but if people would like to see it here, they can say so. Maybe someone WILL see it. I just bought WBC3 on disk sealed from ebay because it wasn't on steam and was cheaper than gog. I'd rather have it here. Which is the point just saying it out loud in the requests section..lol Wonderful series, and can't believe they havent brought it to steam.
Seraphita May 16, 2015 @ 12:05am 
To be honest, Gorlom is partly right. One because Valve will not do anything about requests even if they saw the thread. It's not their decision to bring it or not. The original developers will most likely never come here either, wondering if someone went "I wonder if someone wants my game".
Skoardy May 16, 2015 @ 3:18am 
Originally posted by redrusty66:
actually the "request" discussions is exactly what this section is for.
Actually, that's not what Gorlom said so maybe dial your neck in a few inches, eh?

Originally posted by redrusty66:
Maybe someone WILL see it.
Yeah, maybe they'll see it, put the game on Steam, call it "redrusty66's Personal Copy of Warlords Battlecry 3" and only allow you to play it. That COULD happen too. But instead of kicking off at Gorlom and counting on the undeniably awesome power of mere 'hope', perhaps just accept he was offering actual helpful and actionable advice that vastly increases the chances of anything happening along with an alternative just in case this thread joins the pages and pages and pages of ones already here where absolutely nothing whatsoever does.
Alas, posting here will get nothing done.

Only the devs will do anything, if they are inclined. Steam won't do squat.
Last edited by Shadow of the SPQR; May 17, 2015 @ 6:26am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 28, 2015 @ 9:29am