Steam Greenlight
Someone get "DOKAPON KINGDOM" ON STEAM PLEASE!!!
"Dokapon Kingdom" is originally for the WII, but by far it is one of the most fun multiplayers I've played. It's a mix between mario party with a basic rpg game. The goal of the game is to collect the most gold while being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to the other players. Please I beg to the people of steam, get this game on here!
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 50
Q: I know of a game that should be here. What do I do?
A: Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game here for consideration.
aro 30 aout 2012 à 17h11 
Read the FAQ. It clearly states that you must contact the developer so that they can submit their game for consideration. No one except the game owners can submit their game.
Well, this is what I get for not reading the FAQ. Sent the developer an email and hopefully will hear something back. Thanks for the heads up!
any reply 2 years later? I'd love to see this added, as it was on the ps2 and the wii, so I'd think they'd like to make their game less exclusive.
eduard 11 juil. 2014 à 12h47 
Hemlock Tree a écrit :
any reply 2 years later? I'd love to see this added, as it was on the ps2 and the wii, so I'd think they'd like to make their game less exclusive.
Contact the developer or their publisher and ask. I doubt anyone else ahs done that and it is the only thing that works/does anything.
Dragon 11 juil. 2014 à 19h41 
Wow
sorry for the necro but this is the only thread I can find while googling the topic:

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that http://www.atlus.com/contactus.php has a very friendly and quick comments section under business development, and I would appreciate you all to write Atlus a quick friendly message detailing how much you would all love for this game to come to steam, and state that you would purchase multiple copies, if you plan to.

I think if they see an influx of people willing to outright pre-purchase 4-packs of Dokapon Kingdom, they would have no choice but to at least consider making a PC port.
Bizzaro Stormy a écrit :
sorry for the necro but this is the only thread I can find while googling the topic:

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that http://www.atlus.com/contactus.php has a very friendly and quick comments section under business development, and I would appreciate you all to write Atlus a quick friendly message detailing how much you would all love for this game to come to steam, and state that you would purchase multiple copies, if you plan to.

I think if they see an influx of people willing to outright pre-purchase 4-packs of Dokapon Kingdom, they would have no choice but to at least consider making a PC port.
So if everybody in this, the only thread you can find for the game contacts the company, you'd have nearly 3 people to say that they want the company to port it over so they can buy it?
I guarantee that more people see this thread frequently, but no one decides to post for reasons of not wanting to do anything or not necroing the thread
Yeah, it's the "Not wanting to do anything" part that will really help you.
necro, lets do this
dandielionz a écrit :
necro, lets do this

The least you could have done was actually read the thread before posting.
dandielionz a écrit :
necro, lets do this
I've messaged Atlus twice to no avail. Perhaps if you would also send them a message they would consider it!
Because that would make nearly one email a year
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 50
Par page : 1530 50