Chiunque può farne parte
Zombie Panic! Source
Zombie Panic! Source
33,555 Membri | 2439 In gioco | 7,357 Online | 0 In chat di gruppo
Welcome to the Official Steam Community Group for Zombie Panic! Source. Below you can find various links about the game, from the website's homepage to the basics of each team.
Dive into the zombie apocalypse with Zombie Panic! Source: a cooperative, survival-horror first-person-shooter. One of the most popular Half-Life 2 modifications of all time.
Choose your team as the undead or a survivor. Enjoy their unique abilities, weapons, and challenges in this high-paced, action-packed thriller.
As a survivor, unlock large arsenals of firearms, explosives and improvised melee weapons. Can you stop the waves of undead? Will you engage the horde head-on, or barricade and fortify while your friends play sniper? If all else fails, Panic!
Then run as if your lives depend on it… for they surely do.
As a zombie, you’re free to hunt the living like the rabid beast you are. Feast upon their flesh and unlock your inner berserker. Heightened zombie night-vision gives you the upper hand in dark environments. Infect survivors as the carrier zombie (patient zero), to weaken their defenses, then sadistically watch them turn on each other. Use it all to your advantage to strategics, ambush, conquer and destroy your oblivious living counterparts.
Zombie Panic! Source hosts a variety of game modes for excellent replayability. Explore the zombie apocalypse with:
- Survival Mode: Put your ability to scavenge and survive to the test. Easily the top player choice.
- Objective Mode: You’re on a mission. Whether it’s to escape or defeat the horde, you’d better use your brainz to find those keys, get the power back on, hack that computer, and get to the chopper! Otherwise… I think you know what happens.
- Hardcore Mode: For experienced zombie connoisseurs, you and your teammates get to enjoy pitting yourselves against extra tough foes, and even rougher odds.
- Assault Mode: Capture the Point. Points are awarded for completing side objectives, adding to the overall score of the players’ team which in the end decides the victor.
Never heard of Zombie Panic? Check out our trailer!
Clicca su una delle immagini sottostanti per impostarla come avatar del tuo profilo.
Mostra tutti e 19 i commenti
- Fixed an exploit where if you spammed F1, or F2, you it would skip some functions
- Fixed an exploit with explode and kill commands
- Fixed where gagging someone didn't work
- Fixed where vote ban and vote gag would crash the server if the client has left the game beforehand
- Fixed VR related crash (Steam VR will still show when going to the Options, nothing we can do about that)
- Fixed where the score board would cause a crash if it wasn't fully initialized
- Fixed admin gag and ungag timer values
- Fixed where Game Instructor would cause server to freak out with 17 or more players.
- Fixed where cl_playerspraydisable would ignore if it was disabled
- Fixed where on round end, it would print "Survivor Win" even tho the survivor(s) died
- Fixed the music volume bar not setting the music volume properly
- Fixed a vulnerable security issue, that could overwrite VAC or GameBans.
- Fixed crosshair convar not working properly
- Updated Engine.EmitSound to play from the player and not from the world, and fixed the dB levels
- Added forward function HL2MPRulesInitialize()
- Added Globals.CurTime
- Updated zpo_subway
- Moved I/O for plan B door to different ent hopefully fixed premature opening
- Changed security room door to a breakable prop_door_rotating
- Changed obj list text to Train Leaves Very Soon insted of Few Minutes
- Updated zpo_zomboeing
- Scaled back capturepoint speed multipliers cuz they were too fast
- Changed scripting on starting zombie spawns in conveyor area to work more betterz
- Fixed texture on police tape
- Updated zpo_tanker
- Added player respawn delay, which automatically updates on playercount
- Updated zpo_keretti
- Fixed two granades getting stuck on the truck.
- Fixed one minor bug on final obj trigger escape/win.
- Updated zps_deadend
- Fixed police line brush not being not solid
- Updated zps_keretti
- Fixed two doors stuck at same location in second floor offices.
- Fixed soundscapes not playing
- Updated fire sounds at zombie spawn.
- Updated zps_policestation
- Adjusted some zombie spawns
- Tweaked AS balance script
- Update the loading screen and changed spawn point of observer camera
- Updated zps_sapidcerebrum
- Fixed zombie spawn doors
- Fixed the elevator
- Fixed the missing texture in the conference room
- Disabled the shadows for the curtains in the costume shop
- Fixed models/custom/aircondition.mdl reading a broken VMT
- Updated weapon_chair animations
- Updated weapon_shovel and weapon_sledgehammer attack rate (Reduced by 1 seoond)
Eventi in arrivo _
1 evento nelle prossime 2 settimane
Mostra tutti gli eventi
Tutti gli orari degli eventi sono visualizzati automaticamente nel tuo fuso orario locale.
Game Art _