Jeder kann ihr beitreten
Zombie Panic! Source
Zombie Panic! Source
38,887 Mitglieder | 3202 Im Spiel | 8,467 Online | 0 im Gruppenchat
Welcome to the Official Steam Community Group for Zombie Panic! Source. Below you can find various links about the game, from the website's homepage to the basics of each team.
Dive into the zombie apocalypse with Zombie Panic! Source: a cooperative, survival-horror first-person-shooter. One of the most popular Half-Life 2 modifications of all time.
Choose your team as the undead or a survivor. Enjoy their unique abilities, weapons, and challenges in this high-paced, action-packed thriller.
As a survivor, unlock large arsenals of firearms, explosives and improvised melee weapons. Can you stop the waves of undead? Will you engage the horde head-on, or barricade and fortify while your friends play sniper? If all else fails, Panic!
Then run as if your lives depend on it… for they surely do.
As a zombie, you’re free to hunt the living like the rabid beast you are. Feast upon their flesh and unlock your inner berserker. Heightened zombie night-vision gives you the upper hand in dark environments. Infect survivors as the carrier zombie (patient zero), to weaken their defenses, then sadistically watch them turn on each other. Use it all to your advantage to strategics, ambush, conquer and destroy your oblivious living counterparts.
Zombie Panic! Source hosts a variety of game modes for excellent replayability. Explore the zombie apocalypse with:
- Survival Mode: Put your ability to scavenge and survive to the test. Easily the top player choice.
- Objective Mode: You’re on a mission. Whether it’s to escape or defeat the horde, you’d better use your brainz to find those keys, get the power back on, hack that computer, and get to the chopper! Otherwise… I think you know what happens.
- Hardcore Mode: For experienced zombie connoisseurs, you and your teammates get to enjoy pitting yourselves against extra tough foes, and even rougher odds.
- Assault Mode: Capture the Point. Points are awarded for completing side objectives, adding to the overall score of the players’ team which in the end decides the victor.
Never heard of Zombie Panic? Check out our trailer!
Klicken Sie auf eins der unten angezeigten Bilder, um es als neuen Profilavatar zu verwenden.
Alle 21 Kommentare anzeigen
- Added missing translation keys for #ZP_CMD_CantRespawn
- Fixed airport truck model using the wrong vertex shader
- Updated zomboeing vertex shader
- Added a highlight of the ammo your currently equipped weapon uses on your ammo HUD (can be turned on/off)
- Fixed #ZP_CMD_CantRespawn issue
- Fixed Escape timer not reseting on round end
- Fixed IED +use spam (or on the wrong frame), that could crash the server down
- Fixed where players would get stuck as a zombie all the time due to their "identity" on the server would dissappear
- Updated flashlight icon for Hardcore mode
- Updated Angelscript SQL library (should fix the assertion being triggered on Linux)
- Updated zombie spawn delay based on number of zombies just like cap point times.
Follow us on social media at: [discord.gg]
Bevorstehende Events _
1 Event in den nächsten zwei Wochen
Alle Eventzeiten werden automatisch in Ihrer Ortszeit angezeigt.
Game Art _