STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Zombie Panic Source
Welcome!22,363 Members | 1156 In-Game | 3,577 Online | 0 In Group Chat
Welcome to the Official Steam Community Group for Zombie Panic! Source. Below you can find various links about the game, from the website's homepage to the basics of each team.
Be sure to chat it up with your fellow survivors and the Devs!
Never heard of Zombie Panic? Check out our trailer!
ZPS is something we WILL come back to whether it's fixing, polishing, and moving to 2013 or something more. But thought you'd guys would be interested in our update with the just released remake of Biotec and Harvest is not that far behind.
As promised we've released our much anticipated Zombie Panic: Source Biotec Remake (Escape & Hunted Game-Modes), Stone Creek (Escape Game-Mode but in many ways Survival gameplay) the most popular Workshop map now in our Official rotation, our new Melee System that is not only much more user friendly but now with bladed weapons can more than cut off limbs but now decapitate zombies as well!
Of course we updated all existing maps with improvements, optimization, bug fixes, and exploits being removed.
Here is a look at these new maps!
Contagion - Biotec
Once again seek out the experimental vaccine that may hold the key humanities very survival! But it would seem that Biotec security was unable to either handle the horde invading... or was it from within?
Contagion - Stone Creek
With the most subscribers on Workshop and our promise to bring the communities favorites into the Official rotation (with permission of author) we're happy to include the very claustrophobic, classic survival like Escape map "Stone Creek" in our Official list of maps!
Check out what went out in our July update!
July 31st Update - Changelog:
- Added new map Biotec (Escape & Hunted Game-Modes)
- Added new map by popularity from Workshop Stone Creek (Escape Game-Mode)
- Added gasmask objective item that prevents harmful chemicals from affecting player
- Added gasmask voice muffling for survivors
- Added Keycard objective item for unlocking security doors
- Added keycard entity system for mappers
- Added Zombie Decapitation with bladed weapons (Kabar not included)
- Updated Melee System (WIP for balance) with decapitation
- Improved navigation mesh for all existing maps
- Changes to networking system in an attempt to fix LAN related issues
- Kill Cam with the above mentioned bladed weapons also decapitate zombies when using stealth kill
- Fixed weapon holstering issues
- Fixed exploits, issues, and bugs on all maps from bug reports by the community (Thank you!)
If you missed our IndieDB "Monday Night Indie" with our good friend Dave "Henl3y" Traeger where we got to once again Stream together but this time with our game Contagion check it out!
Also don't forget tomorrow at 7:30PM PST/PDT (GMT - 7:00) we will be returning to our weekly "Friday Frenzy" Stream & Giveaway where we will be playing... Biotec of course! Be sure to be there and follow us on our channel http://www.twitch.tv/tatsur0
We stream our Official Contagion "Friday Frenzy" and/or "Contagious Gaming" via our Twitch.Tv Account at- http://www.twitch.tv/tatsur0 every Friday @ 7:30PM PST/PDT (GMT- 7:00) -Click here for current time- and will pass out one or more free copies of Contagion during the Stream!
Our Free DLC is in the works and coming along nicely and again will include 4 New Characters, 4 New Weapons, 2 New Maps, and 1 new game-mode. There will be other updates before and after as well as a second Free DLC bundle with amount of content not too long after but this in no way impedes our ability to further optimize and improve our game.
He're a look at what we're working on atm -Here-
-The Contagion Team
See all 4 comments
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _