Anyone can join
Zombie Panic! Source
Zombie Panic! Source
26,089 Members | 1384 In-Game | 4,553 Online | 0 In Group Chat
Welcome to the Official Steam Community Group for Zombie Panic! Source. Below you can find various links about the game, from the website's homepage to the basics of each team.
Dive into the zombie apocalypse with Zombie Panic! Source: a cooperative, survival-horror first-person-shooter. One of the most popular Half-Life 2 modifications of all time.
Choose your team as the undead or a survivor. Enjoy their unique abilities, weapons, and challenges in this high-paced, action-packed thriller.
As a survivor, unlock large arsenals of firearms, explosives and improvised melee weapons. Can you stop the waves of undead? Will you engage the horde head-on, or barricade and fortify while your friends play sniper? If all else fails, Panic!
Then run as if your lives depend on it… for they surely do.
As a zombie, you’re free to hunt the living like the rabid beast you are. Feast upon their flesh and unlock your inner berserker. Heightened zombie night-vision gives you the upper hand in dark environments. Infect survivors as the carrier zombie (patient zero), to weaken their defenses, then sadistically watch them turn on each other. Use it all to your advantage to strategics, ambush, conquer and destroy your oblivious living counterparts.
Zombie Panic! Source hosts a variety of game modes for excellent replayability. Explore the zombie apocalypse with:
- Survival Mode: Put your ability to scavenge and survive to the test. Easily the top player choice.
- Objective Mode: You’re on a mission. Whether it’s to escape or defeat the horde, you’d better use your brainz to find those keys, get the power back on, hack that computer, and get to the chopper! Otherwise… I think you know what happens.
- Hardcore Mode: For experienced zombie connoisseurs, you and your teammates get to enjoy pitting yourselves against extra tough foes, and even rougher odds.
- Assault Mode: Capture the Point. Points are awarded for completing side objectives, adding to the overall score of the players’ team which in the end decides the victor.
Never heard of Zombie Panic? Check out our trailer!
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
We've managed to fix the start up issues caused by changing depots. Changing the depots caused the new build to not be able to read VPK-files, once again stressing how crucial it is for the update to be released so we can get the game off this broken, old engine!
See all 29 comments
Our new depots are now sorted and ready for the release of 3.0. We still don't have a release date, but the update is shaping up nicely and will see a release within the scheduled release window. That's all the news about 3.0 for now.
Your game should update automatically and install the fix. If you don't see a pending update, restart Steam.
If you installed the first update but are still getting errors related to "hl2.exe", then note that this has also been fixed and only requires a second update.
Once again, We are sorry for the inconvenience,
- Zombie Panic! Development Team
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _