Zigfrak 1.17 wraps up the changes from test builds 1.15 and 1.16, and adds support for demo mode on Steam.
Still on the fence? Try the demo! It includes several tiers of missions, and has a level cap of 10. Saved games will carry over to the full version.
- Rebuilt with Unity 4.5.2
- Support for demo mode on Steam
- Several new Singularity types now spawn in the wild (why!?)
- Improved cursor locking behavior on Linux (thanks Unity!)
- Fixed another issue which could cause players to become lodged in the Throat of LGoD, unable to progress.
- Fixed a saved game corruption issue which could sometimes occur when a non-English language was in use by the operating system, resulting in a hang or crash when loading.
(Edit: Just posted 1.18, a minor follow-up patch)
- Restored normal camera control mode when controlling large ships.
- Explicitly set file attributes when creating backup of saved game.