We launched Victory's Early Access just last monday, but we already released during the week lots of patch fixes as we're working on your feedback and bugs.
Here's a recap on this week fixes, we've solved lots of boot problems that blocked some users from launching the game and more.
- We removed car degradation from the game and all the recovery widgets as we're adapting the game to the new business model. We'll do more in the coming days, like incrementing the rate of Gears Credits you gain after each race: we ear you guys!
- Fixed a crash on scaling the patterns in the car editor
- Fixed various startup bugs that prevented the game to start normally on certain configurations
- Fixed the damned "Insert disk into drive D:" bug
- Lowered the update frequency on Formula class' car cockpits that caused FPS drops when driving with in-car cameras
- Solved a bug that affected cockpit cameras
Thanks for reporting bugs and giving us suggestions: be sure to enter our Steam Community and use the new forums!