Anyone can join
Not tower defense, you fools! Tower WARS!
10,321 Members | 663 In-Game | 2,764 Online | 0 In Group Chat
For Tower Wars support, please see our Steam Forums http://steamcommunity.com/app/214360/discussions/1/
Tower Wars Steam Forum
Tower Wars is a new and unique spin on the competitive multi-player tower defense genre! The game combines elements of tower defense, real-time strategy, and all-out multi-player mayhem to bring you a completely unique experience, delivered with a fun and funny not-so-old world style!
-Play Tower Wars online in 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 ranked or unranked matches!
-Build and upgrade unique towers, creating lengthy mazes to punish incoming enemy units!
-Upgrade, assemble, and unleash multitudes of specialized units in massive attack waves!
-Unlock and upgrade technologies to bolster the stats and functions of your units and towers!
-Compete in the online leaderboards!
-Steam! Features include achievements, leaderboards, matchmaking, and stat tracking!
-Need a break? Play one of our offline classic tower defense maps for a quick Time Trial diversion!
-Get on board! Help us bring you MUCH MORE! The future looks bright for Tower Wars!
Introducing the all new co-op mode!
-Join up with your friends to protect the rum in the new 1-3 player co-op map, Royal Rum-Bowl!
-Adjust and rebuild your maze after enemy pirates bomb, smash and utterly destroy your towers with randomized enemies and events!
-Compete in 3 new leaderboards for solo, duo and trio scores!
-Enjoy other goodies like a new environment, achievements and music!
-Featuring the new and improved steel plate hex, state-of-the-art craftsmanship of the KING’s own forges! Unfortunately, it has virtually no affect on towers built upon them... it simply has the appearance of being tougher.
THEY'RE HERE! Our BRAND NEW SINGLE PLAYER Mode is LIVE!
-All-NEW Single Player mode added! Challenge 10 unique AI bots with various skills and tactics!
-New Steam Achievements for playing against and defeating the new AI bots!
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
See all 5 comments
Since our last announcement, we've released several updates to the game. Here is a round-up of this month's changes!
- Tier I and Tier II units now grant a gold bounty of 50% of their construction cost. This is intended to make the the early stages of the game a little more forgiving of mistakes, and help the losing player rebound.
- Multiplayer games (Ranked and Unranked modes) now have a randomly increased starting pool of gold and Battle Points. This gets you to the interesting part of each game quicker, and should get us away from a tired old build order formula. You can read more extensive commentary on this forum post.
- Fixed a bug with keys or mouse buttons getting "stuck" in an inverted state where pressed = not pressed, and vice versa.
- Decompression errors in PNG files no longer automatically quit the program. This will hopefully make TW more tolerant to corrupted PNG files.
- Network communications with our servers are now more fault-tolerant and should fail more gracefully, and are less frequent and shorter in duration. This will hopefully reduce freezing behavior due to server load, and due to poor internet service.
- Disabled an unused and broken screenshot feature which seems to have somehow unintentionally triggered on one user's game. This has no effect on Steam screenshots -- those still work.
- Casualty Creek: fans and hammers orient correctly on the blue side.
- Casualty Creek: collision fixes to stop units from getting stuck or falling through the map.
- GUI: Tower update UI, upon opening, now properly refreshes to the currently selected tower.
- Casualty Creek: fan wind visual effect seems to blow in reverse in some locations. Please note that the gameplay effect of the fan still works correctly. It's a subtle bug in the visuals only.
- In any update, there is a small chance of files failing to download properly. If you have any trouble, please Verify Integrity first before reporting a bug.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _