We're happy to announce the release of the first patch for The Scourge Project: Episode 1 & 2! We've been working hard to tackle the most common and urgent issues present in the release version, and all the feedback and input from fans has been extremely useful. The list of fixes and improvements included in this patch can be found HERE
on the 4th April 2010.
Please be advised that there still remain some known issues which we intend to resolve in another patch as soon as possible, but we felt it important to live up to our promise to get the bulk of the fixes to you all by today. These known issues include:
* On rare occasions the USE action sometimes temporarily stops working, but far less often than before.
* In Frontier mode on a Dedicated Server, Players spawn next to enemy-controlled Pylons instead of their own.
* Echo AI squadmembers occasionally might be unable to use consoles when ordered to.
* In a couple of places, one or more Echo AI squadmembers occasionally get temporarily stuck.
* Echo AI squadmembers avoid the toxic gas clouds of Scourge 'tumors' more effectively now, but still occasionally get caught and get incapacitated.
* Issuing a 'Revive' order sometimes results in two voices being heard simultaneously.
Thanks to everyone for your patience so far; we really appreciate it and we look forward to continuing to support the Scourge community by further improving The Scourge Project: Episode 1 and 2 in future updates!
The SCOURGE Development Team