Did you have problems playing our joyous platformer, inspired by classics such as Jak and Daxter and Banjo Kazooie?
Thanks to the continuous feedback of our gamers we've been able to find and solve all the bugs that we are aware of. We also improved some features:
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze after selecting the difficulty in the main menu.
- A bug that could corrupt your save game in the Cave levels has been fixed.
- Mashing the "Use"-button will now skip dialogues faster.
- Koru's respawn behaviour has been improved to be more intuitive.
- The Security System occasionally didn't stop shooting, which has been fixed.
- Jumping from a Jump Pad sometimes didn't stop the "flying through the air" sounds after landing.
Please keep the feedback coming. We love to hear from you!