A new update is now live – v. 49772
- Warlord no longer loses alignment based conscripted followers when changing alignment.
- Warlord no longer loses conscripted Jester at the tavern space.
- Dervish can now view cards on spaces while using his move after defeating enemy ability.
- Dervish will now work properly when encountering the Ekor on a multi card space.
- Toad can now have items sent to it with the Beggar King and will correctly leave them on the space.
- Apprentice Mage no longer sees the top card of the Spell deck.
- Thief is no longer able to steal while rolling for the Gremlin follower.
- Water Elemental’s effect no longer uses your attack roll.
- Ekor will stop you from encountering cards on a space when it evades you with it's effect.
- Displacement can now be cast by someone in the Inner Region.
- Black Ice can no longer be cast on a character that’s only able to move one space at a time.
- Using the Hydra Spell on the Syphon Strength/Craft Spell will send the Strength/Craft to the correct player.
- Teleport spell has it’s 'travel here' button again.
- Haunting Poltergeist can now be discarded on spaces like the Temple and the Vampire’s Tower.
- Holy Water now appears in the card reminder when you are on the Desert spaces.
- The Brass Bottle will now have a +1 icon when you place a Spirit or Elemental on the card.
- Rolling twice for the Wart has been fixed for some specific character encounters.
- Taleweaver now has a 'show cards' button for local player games.
- Old Man of the Sea no longer affects you when you miss a turn.
- You can now use the Riding Horse to land on City shop spaces that have terrain cards on them.
- Camel now appears in the card reminder when you are on the Desert spaces.
- An issue where completing a quest while encounter the Piped Piper can cause a block has been fixed.
- Corpse Collector now has the correct encounter number of 4.
- Corpse Collector is now in the correct place when viewing the my collection page.
- Placing a terrain card on the Mountain Pass will no longer cause a block.
- AI will now try to get rid of the Old Man of the Sea.
- AI will not over use the Royal Masons card.
- AI Merchant will no longer use his ability to evade enemies he can beat.
- AI won’t sell everything to the Pawn Shop card.
- AI will no longer use the Wooden Stake in a fight it can’t win.
- AI will not use the Luna card when it doesn’t need to during a fight.
- AI will re-roll when fighting the Nether Blight if it can to avoid instant death.
- AI Priest will now use it's ability to destroy spirits instead of using the Holy Water card.
- AI will use the Arnkell card.
- AI is now more ruthless when using the Assassin Stranger card.
- AI will no longer become stuck on the Soothsayer space.
- Fixed issue where cards disappeared when returning to a space.
- Wanted Posters will no longer disappear from view after encountering them.
- The High Temple will no longer send you to the Warlock’s Cave if there is a terrain card on it.
- You can no longer see what a face down Gauntlet card is when clicking to view it.
- The Werewolf NPC has been fixed so when a character is defeated by a lycanthrope they have to roll for the Werewolf chart.
- Completing a quest while in the middle of a fight and then trying to roll for the Reaper/Werewolf will no longer cause a block.
- Fixed slow down issues for the android version.
- Spaces will now glow red when there is a fire token them.
- Spaces that glow red will switch to white when colour blind mode is turned on.
Thank you all for your continued feedback and helping us improve the game.