The Latest Update of Supreme Ruler 1936 includes a number of AI improvements, some gameplay updates, new and fixed content (events/objectives/etc), and a brand new 1940 Sandbox map!
Here is the list of changes with this update:
- Additions to AI Rulers auto-repair of non-industrial nodes
- AI Rulers and Ministers (w/buildup priority) will build new military complexes
- Airplane "Ferry Range" added (base to base, no ammo / triple fuel)
- Naval Transport class units can't go faster than 'Normal' speed
- Unit Deploy commands are now kept as pending if waiting on overstack disperse
- Orbat deployment fixed for regions where no bases of a given branch exist.
- Events will no longer post an "News" entry if an email is also sent (double messaging)
- Dead regions no longer have elections.
- Order of Battle units 'in construction' now processed properly (requires fresh game)
- Fixes to State Dept allied/enemies/colonies listbox (still counts dead regions, but does not display them)
- Tooltips for breakdown of income and expense lines attached to more elements, easier to find.
- Fixed rare issue where region would fall if it colonized/liberated a bigger pop region.
- On-Map-Notice list now defaults to stay-open on delete of line
- Colonies / Colony Proxy will now capture for Parent, not for colony, outside of loyalty
- Arrows supported for map scrolling
- Meshes for KV-I tank, Stug A and Stug G added
- German campaign further updated
- 1940 Sandbox map added
Thank you for the continued support and feedback during our Early Access Beta!
-- The BattleGoat Team