Once upon a Harvest, Darkly, while you plundered Clockworks shadow keys, for many a quaint and curious lockbox of forgotten gear …
Be thankful this Harvest Season that this crude Poe pun extends no further – and then, celebrate! The harvest season is upon us – and on the planet Cradle, that means reaping what you've sown: in this case, you have sown darkness
. Darkness that you can turn into candy
, and then you turn that candy into masks
. Masks you can wear
. Because that's how the Clockworks rolls.
Dark Harvest Event[/b]
Throughout the event, all Clockwork Tunnels-style levels (such as Power Complexes and Blast Chambers) now have a chance to spawn special rooms inhabited by the Punkin King, monarch of this harvest holiday: give him a visit, and see what he has in store for you -- candy tokens, or even something else ...
There is also a new prestige mission -- available daily throughout the event, this mission offers a guaranteed encounter with the Punkin King!
- Both via the Arcade or the Prestige Mission, Tier 1 awards the fewest candy tokens while Tier 3 awards the most candy tokens.
- Candy tokens come in three varieties (Hard Candy, Sour Candy and Sweet Candy) and can be exchanged in the Haven Town Square.
Candy Tokens and Prize Boxes[/b]
Candy Tokens can be exchanged in the Haven Town Square for gnarly masks – and also prize boxes!
Click here for a full list of mask types as well as prize box information.[forums.spiralknights.com]
Each Dark Harvest Prize Box also includes random handfuls of Trick or Treat Confetti as well as a chance to receive even more prizes -- Trinket Slot and Weapon Slot Upgrades, Krogmo Coin Boosters, and Heat Amplifiers.
Oh yes: and Trick or Treat Confetti is totally normal confetti that launches a normal, unaltered pumpkin into the air, and then nothing else happens ... right?
Dark Harvest event ends November 1st!
Bugfixes and Additional Notes[/b]
- Minor clarity improvements to the Vendor interface.
- The Coliseum button on the main HUD has been moved to the center of the screen.
- Coliseum and Party Finder buttons have new animations to indicate status.
- Main menu button added to spectator mode at bottom of screen.
- While using the Alchemy interface, the name of the item you're choosing to create is now display at the top of the Ingredients panel.
- Info box/Description added to Loadouts panel.
- Firo Driver / Firotech MKII now displays fire status in tooltip.
- Items will no longer spawn in FSC fountains.
- Virualent Catalyzer plays correct sound when fired.
- Fixed case where players could get stuck in a room with no respawning pot to free themselves.
- Miracle Cloak Recipe now requires the correct amount of Light Shards for a 4-star item.
- Spectating a game will no longer cause you to stop waiting for a PvP match.
- Fixed some issues with stunned monsters. More fixes are on the way.
- Added an arrow pointing to the elevator in tutorial lobbies.
- Two new proto armors and helms have been added to knight creation.