Once upon a Harvest, Darkly, while you plundered Clockworks shadow keys, for many a quaint and curious lockbox of forgotten gear …
Be thankful this Harvest Season that this crude Poe pun extends no further – and then, celebrate! The harvest season is upon us – and on the planet Cradle, that means reaping what you've sown: in this case, you have sown darkness
. Darkness that you can turn into candy
, and then you turn that candy into masks
. Masks you can wear
. Because that's how the Clockworks rolls.
Dark Harvest Event
Throughout the event, all Clockwork Tunnels-style levels (such as Power Complexes and Blast Chambers) now have a chance to spawn special rooms inhabited by the Punkin King, monarch of this harvest holiday: give him a visit, and see what he has in store for you -- candy tokens, or even something else ...
There is also a new prestige mission
-- available daily throughout the event, this mission offers a guaranteed encounter with the Punkin King!
Candy Tokens and Prize Boxes
- Both via the Arcade or the Prestige Mission, Tier 1 awards the fewest candy tokens while Tier 3 awards the most candy tokens.
- Candy tokens come in three varieties (Hard Candy, Sour Candy and Sweet Candy) and can be exchanged in the Haven Town Square.
Candy Tokens can be exchanged in the Haven Town Square for gnarly masks – and also prize boxes!
Click here for a full list of mask types as well as prize box information.
Each Dark Harvest Prize Box also includes random handfuls of Trick or Treat Confetti as well as a chance to receive even more prizes -- Trinket Slot and Weapon Slot Upgrades, Krogmo Coin Boosters, and Heat Amplifiers.
Oh yes: and Trick or Treat Confetti is totally normal confetti that launches a normal, unaltered pumpkin into the air, and then nothing else happens ... right?
Dark Harvest event ends November 1st!
Bugfixes and Additional Notes
- Minor clarity improvements to the Vendor interface.
- The Coliseum button on the main HUD has been moved to the center of the screen.
- Coliseum and Party Finder buttons have new animations to indicate status.
- Main menu button added to spectator mode at bottom of screen.
- While using the Alchemy interface, the name of the item you're choosing to create is now display at the top of the Ingredients panel.
- Info box/Description added to Loadouts panel.
- Firo Driver / Firotech MKII now displays fire status in tooltip.
- Items will no longer spawn in FSC fountains.
- Virualent Catalyzer plays correct sound when fired.
- Fixed case where players could get stuck in a room with no respawning pot to free themselves.
- Miracle Cloak Recipe now requires the correct amount of Light Shards for a 4-star item.
- Spectating a game will no longer cause you to stop waiting for a PvP match.
- Fixed some issues with stunned monsters. More fixes are on the way.
- Added an arrow pointing to the elevator in tutorial lobbies.
- Two new proto armors and helms have been added to knight creation.