Spiral Knights: Guild Hall Expansion!
In Which A Knight's Hall Becomes a Guild's Home
It’s easy to forget, but the Knights on Cradle weren’t born there – crash-landing and finding refuge in the town of Haven, they have ventured ever inward towards the Core, for the sake of Knightly honor and adventure.
Still, Knights need a place to hang their helmet -- a rack for their swords. A place to hoist a flagon and discuss things of great import.
Guild Halls. What I’m getting at is Guild Halls.
Existing Guild Halls are now open for upgrades – turn your guild’s simple living space into a mighty fortress! Decorate, train, and commune with other knights … and make a bulwark against the darkness to come, for Spiral Knights has only just begun to explore the true depths of Cradle…
Guild Hall Expansion
Click here to read a more detailed description of features.[forums.spiralknights.com]
- Customize and expand your Guild Hall with Design Mode, accessible from the guild Command Console
- Purchase vendor and service rooms
- Buy furniture and decorate your new rooms from the Birdson Emporium
- Guild Upgrades: Increase guild roster size and guild storage.
- Special training hall for guild members!
- Open your Guild Hall to the public: meet prospective recruits or throw a lavish party!
Eventually, a house – or a planet – stops being just a house and becomes a Home. Expanded guild halls seems like as good a time as any to hang that “Home Sweet Home” sign, and so, here’s to a Homecoming Celebration!
As such, presents:
-Each Knight will receive a Battle Stand furnishing item, Honor Blade sword, and Honor Guard shield just if they log in during the Homecoming Celebration event.
-Additional gifts will be awarded based on Mission Ranking.
-Click here for more details on rank & item awards[forums.spiralknights.com].
The cost for creating a guild is now set at 50,000 Crowns. These are instantly deposited into a guild’s Treasury upon guild creation.
As a special bonus, all current guilds will receive an extra 50,000 Crowns deposited into their Guild Treasury!
The Spiral Order has also decided to run with the theme of home, setting up a permanent Garrison, on the Eastern side of the Haven town square. The Garrison contains the Hall of Heroes, the main Guild Hall, and additional facilities still being worked on . . .
- The Garrison Guild Hall allows you to access your personal Guild Hall, or any other Hall open to the public
- Exiting a Guild Hall will deposit you back outside the Guild Hall in the Haven Garrison
- Hall of Heroes has been given a visual overhaul