In Which A Knight's Hall Becomes a Guild's Home
It’s easy to forget, but the Knights on Cradle weren’t born there – crash-landing and finding refuge in the town of Haven, they have ventured ever inward towards the Core, for the sake of Knightly honor and adventure.
Still, Knights need a place to hang their helmet -- a rack for their swords. A place to hoist a flagon and discuss things of great import
Guild Halls. What I’m getting at is Guild Halls.
Existing Guild Halls are now open for upgrades – turn your guild’s simple living space into a mighty fortress! Decorate, train, and commune with other knights … and make a bulwark against the darkness to come, for Spiral Knights has only just begun to explore the true depths of Cradle…
Guild Hall Expansion
Click here to read a more detailed description of features.
- Customize and expand your Guild Hall with Design Mode, accessible from the guild Command Console
- Purchase vendor and service rooms
- Buy furniture and decorate your new rooms from the Birdson Emporium
- Guild Upgrades: Increase guild roster size and guild storage.
- Special training hall for guild members!
- Open your Guild Hall to the public: meet prospective recruits or throw a lavish party!
Eventually, a house – or a planet – stops being just a house and becomes a Home. Expanded guild halls seems like as good a time as any to hang that “Home Sweet Home” sign, and so, here’s to a Homecoming Celebration!
As such, presents:
-Each Knight will receive a Battle Stand furnishing item, Honor Blade sword, and Honor Guard shield just if they log in during the Homecoming Celebration event.
-Additional gifts will be awarded based on Mission Ranking.
-Click here for more details on rank & item awards
The cost for creating a guild is now set at 50,000 Crowns. These are instantly deposited into a guild’s Treasury upon guild creation.
As a special bonus, all current guilds will receive an extra 50,000 Crowns deposited into their Guild Treasury!
The Spiral Order has also decided to run with the theme of home
, setting up a permanent Garrison, on the Eastern side of the Haven town square. The Garrison contains the Hall of Heroes, the main Guild Hall, and additional facilities still being worked on . . .
- The Garrison Guild Hall allows you to access your personal Guild Hall, or any other Hall open to the public
- Exiting a Guild Hall will deposit you back outside the Guild Hall in the Haven Garrison
- Hall of Heroes has been given a visual overhaul