Adventurous knights are constantly under pressure in the Clockworks. Few substances have the strength to handle it like Diamond. What better way to prove that than to use it as armor? As an added bonus, you’ll be able to blind your enemy with its flawless brilliance.
This month Spiral HQ will start the process of completing the gem sets for those who were waiting for a specific month.
The Diamond Prize Box contains items such as:
- Diamond Aura
- Floating Diamonds
- Diamond Disciple Wings
- Diamond Crown
- Diamond Wolver Tail
- Diamond Cat Tail
- Diamond Costume and Accessories
More information on the Diamond Prize Box and its contents may be found here[wiki.spiralknights.com]
As an added bonus, Spiral HQ has decided it’s time to toss another challenge your way. Based on feedback, we’ve decided to make a few changes and release another map. To that end, we’ve asked our gremlin engineer to prepare the following changes to lockdown this weekend:
- New Map: Fortress. Fortress is a small castle arena filled with fire pots and littered with fire safety memos. Like other new maps, you will have a higher likelihood of seeing it now, however it will remain in the game after the event is over.
- Control points once again have obstacles that will cause both teams a number of problems including status effects. Be on the lookout for new hazards!
- Auto-Target is off.
Side note: Below are a few of the rejected names for the new map. Some were rejected for obvious reasons.
- Book Burner
- Cookin’ the Books
- Page Burner
- Bonfire of the Vanities
- Pyromance Novels
- THE ROOF THE ROOF... wait there's a roof?
- Why use my level 10 weapons when I can toss a pot?!