Version 36403 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age - April 23 2014
- Duration increased to 5 from 4
- Skillshot range increased to 7 from 6.25
- Teleport tolerance range increased to 9 from 8.25
- Mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110 from 90/100/110/120
- Now has an sound effect cue when gaining max stacks.
- Stacks are now only spent when they reach max stacks, and using Detonate prior to max stacks will now grant a stack.
- Detonate now only appears in the active buff window if you have at least one stack.
- Mana cost reduced to 40 from 45
- Cooldown reduced to 20/17/14/11 from 23/19/15/11
- Magic Damage changed to 80/115/150/185 from 70/110/150/190
- Fixed Luna Moth Vexie skin from not matching her figurine.
- Improved default skin.
- Reduced volume on Ermuk's Helping Hand spawn sound in order to prioritize the execute sound.
- Fixed the tail tip and fangs on this Bloodborn skin.
- Reverted Rachna's nickname from "The Midwife of Suffering" back to "The Cavern Queen.
- Added Scuttling Nightmare start sound to Rachna.
- Fixed a seam in her Tribal skin.
- Revised Drengar's Intimidating Leap description. Though it scales with Attack Power, it deals Magic Damage.
- Revised Torrace's Rocket Bolt description. It deals Physical Damage.
- Updated Beroth's default skin.
- Updated Lassidar's default skin.
- Updated Atasha's default skin.
- New Toxic Bile effect (more optimized, easier to see).
- Updated Lord Dekain's DeathBane skin.
- Updated Slag's Bombardier skin.
- Further revisions to the HeroDesc strings for Torrace, Slivus, Xeros, and Drengar,
- Revised all medium length hero profiles/HeroDesc strings to introduce more polished lore.
Bulwark: Increased Strength
- Shield amount reduced to 110 (+30 per level) from 125 (+35 per level)
Bulwark: Team Shield
- Shield amount reduced to 130 (+35 per level) from 155 (+41 per level)
- Shield amount on allies reduced to 40 (+10.5 per level) from 50 (+14 per level)
- Shield amount on allies with Increased Strength upgrade reduced to 50 (+12.25 per level) from 60 (+16.5 per level)
Cripple: Strong Damage Reduction
- Ability damage reduction increased to 35% from 25%
Cripple: Friendly Speed
- Ability damage reduction increased to 50% from 35%
Portal: Minion Strength
- Speed bonus radius increased to 3.75 from 2.25
- Post teleport aura duration increased to 25 from 15
- Glyphs can no longer be upgraded while they are being used.
- Now renders its passive cooldown in the item bar.
- Passive cooldown now resets when the attack proc is consumed rather than when the triggering ability is cast.
- Added art for Crimson Malice.
- Added sounds for items with actives (Rageborn Claws, Resurger, Runic Sword).
- Added art for a variety of loot goods and Hero Gear.
- Changed Chronicler's Quest Start dialog.
- Turned down volume on major alert sound effects to allow chronicler voice to be clearer.
- Added sound for Troll's treasure chest dropped
- Added sound for Advanced Siege catapults (falldown, getup, death), & Advanced Siege Kit (active)
- Added creep camp decal to south troll area.
- Fixed creep camp decal.
- Placed various specific backgrounds at various areas of the map.
- Added ambient sounds for the buildings near each base.
- Updated Creep Troll texture.
HUD and User Interface
- Removed Consumable items from the post game stat screen chart.
- After voting for surrender, a new mini-surrender window is used.
- Added a selected Overlay to the Item List Box in the Shop Window.
- Numerous improvements to the party system.
- Parties are temporarily restricted to a size of 3.
- Improved report dialog.
- Fixed missing strings on Promotion and Virtue Chests.
- Centered death timer.
- Game version (bottom left) now only shows up for loading screen, login screen and when escape menu is open.
- Attempting to Recall when you are already recalling now has proper input feedback.
- Added a "is taking part in quest" overlay to the player portraits in the top bar.
- Wiki button has been temporarily renamed to "Tutorial" and directs the user to the wiki tutorial.
- Lore strings now show in player good infocards.
- Fixed multiple sync bugs.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Added more optimizations.
- More matchmaking fixes.
- Fixed various chat and party bugs.
- Improved loading. Should remove "program not responding" warning for most users who had this problem.
- Accounts with warning level greater than 0 are now banned from sending general chat (in addition to in-game restrictions).
- Various text improvements (grammar, spelling, etc).