Version 35642 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age - March 30 2014
All Heroes with SkillShots
- Fix bug causing skillshots to apply their effect twice against colliding Heroes (e.g Serewyn and Ermuk doing double damage).
- Added amplified attack sound for Xeros's Spellbane Dagger, added sound for new Slayer's Mark (Skillshot), updated Slayer's Mark teleport sound, and added off sound for Spellbane Dagger buff.
- Removed a couple broken Xeros vocal lines.
Khagas + Drengar
- Has been remade as a line skill shot that only collides with enemy units.
- Mana cost reduced to 55 from 65
- Range increased to 6.25 from 5.8
- Teleport max range increased to 8.25 from 7.8
- Targets moving beyond the teleport max range no longer shed the Slayer's Mark (i.e. returning within the range will still allow teleport).
- Cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9 from 15, but the cooldown no longer partially refreshes if the teleport is not used.
- Added sounds for amplified attacks for Khagas (Deft Hands), Drengar (Furious Attacks, Berserker's Rage)
- Fix Khagas's Volley tooltip and infocard formatting errors.
- Hungering Blade - added sound to active ability.
Hud and User Interface
- Increase ability level hotkey now correctly operates on the primary ability rather than the active one (which could potentially be the secondary ability).
- Fix a sync error.
- Fix one cause of white textures.
- Fix estimated wait times sometimes not reporting correctly.
- Added variety of missing sounds.
- Fixed a bunch of sound errors.
- Additional stability fixes.