PATCH 1.02 RELEASED - MISE À JOUR 1.02 LANCÉE Hi all, we are really glad to provide you with our first patch (and those who wanted key bindings and dual-monitor/Alt-Tab support will be glad too ;-)
Here's the details:
Patch Update - Beta Version 1.02
- Added support for dual-monitors. The game only plays in one monitor (the first one), but it won't crash anymore on a dual-monitors configuration.
- Added support for in-game switching between applications, including Alt-tab and the "Windows" key.
- The application now minimizes correctly into a taskbar icon when focus is lost.
- The game does not conflict with Skype or other apps notification anymore.
- The Steam in-game overlay is now fully operational. Previously, some buttons didn't register.
- More robust new install procedure. It might solve some install issues.
- New Custom Key Bindings feature accessible from the Main Menu. This makes the game playable on AZERTY keyboards.
- Fixed a bug with Inverted Camera option not working in "Gun Mode".
- Fixed a bug causing the collision box on the axe to be displayed on certain video cards.
- Fixed a bug with Gun Tutorial on night 1 where one could be inadvertently hit by wolves during tutorial.
- Fixed mini-map icons that did not disappeared properly all the time when the trap they represented was used.
- Fixed some torches that didn't appear at the right place.
- Fixed an exploit that could enable players to generate infinite money.
- Fixed a bug with Fire Walls that enabled players to place a trap in wooded areas.
- Fixed a bug with Net Traps where damage dealt to a group of creatures was not always exact.
- Fixed a bug causing achievements to not always appear if the player won 2 simultaneously.