Version 1.2 Patch Notes
- Strategy mode is now available on the plant selection screen
This mode uses a set number of turns with no time limit. Plants will automatically collect resources between turns. Keep your plant balanced and try to maximize your resources on every turn to fruit each flower before winter comes!
- Players can now grow the prickly pear cactus
Cacti like the prickly pear have no leaves. Photosynthesis takes place in enlarged stems, requiring a slightly different approach to growing.
We’ve added bees to replace the current pollen system. Creating nectar will now spawn a bee. Players must click and drag the bee onto a female flower to pollinate.
- Clicking New Game will now display a confirmation dialog if a save will be overwritten
- Almanac has been updated to include information about strategy mode
- Unique music tracks have been added for each plant
- Minor balance changes across plants.
- Misc user interface tweaks