In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2016, we have today released an update for the LGV: Marseille – Avignon route.
Here is a list of what has been addressed:
- Added more AI to all scenarios and Quick Drive.
- Improved realism of head and tail lights of the TGV.
- Fixed missing texture on buffers at Avignon.
- Fixed missing textures on buildings in Marseille.
- Fixed texture mapping on KVB signals.
- Fixed texture mapping on some Catenary masts.
- Added weather occlusion across the route.
- Removed black boxes from Marseille tunnel.
- Overhauled night environment lighting to be more realistic.
- Improved station night lighting to match prototype.
- Combined Power/Brake lever movement direction corrected.
- Fixed signal approaching Marseille that was always stuck on red.
- Changed speed indicator in TGV to be km/h instead KPH.
- Fixed AI trains not raising their pantograph.
- Fixed reset of emergency brake application.
- Improved keyboard commands for TVM, KVB and VACMA.
- Changed air brake from manual lap to self-lap.
- Increased effectiveness of Dynamic Brake.
- Fixed issue of Dynamic Brake not working when Cruise Control is active.
- Reduced sensitivity and speed of Air Brake.
- Fixed horn not looping in all scenarios.
- Fixed missing critical scenery issues when on low detail settings.
- Fixed unlockable achievements.
- Added portals along the route to aid authoring of AI in scenarios.
- Reduced the speed limit in Marseille to Aix-en-Provence tunnel from 300 to 230 as per prototype.
If you own the LGV: Marseille – Avignon route, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
If you do not yet own the LGV: Marseille – Avignon route, why not read up about the fascinating history behind the iconic TGV, the incredible LGV lines that it dominates daily and of course the revolutionary operator that brought it all to life by clicking here.
The LGV: Marseille – Avignon route update will be approximately 400 MB in size.