查看所有 6 的回應
In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2016, Skyhook Games and Armstrong Powerhouse have today released an update for the BR Class 58 and GEML Class 90 respectively.
BR Class 58 Changelist
- Added a cant rail along main body – both liveries
- Added Trainload coal vertical sector flags adjacent to cab doors – Coal sector only
- Added door handles to main bodywork – both liveries
- Added a white stripe and cant rail level – RailFreight only
- Added another red diamond to both cab ends – both liveries
- Toned down the yellow cab fronts and orange interiors – both liveries
- Darkened bogies – both liveries
- Small tweaks to dirt and colouration – both liveries
- Added the line, ‘The following scenarios all take place on the Great Western - Mainline route.’, to page 10 of the Manual.
GEML Class 90 Changelist
- Compression of textures which may have a positive effect on lower-end computers.
If you own the BR Class 58 and/or the GEML Class 90, the updates will download automatically from Steam.
The BR Class 58 update will be approximately 70 MB in size and the GEML Class 90 update will be approximately 90 MB in size.
接下來 2 週內的 1 個活動