In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2016, we have today released an update for the Gatwick Express Class 442 ‘Wessex’.
Here’s a list of what has been addressed:
- Fixed incorrect modelling of the Guard’s Vehicle
- Fixed running numbers to display a maximum of ‘442 424’
- Fixed animation of the cab brake gauge
- Fixed animation of the cab door, it now slides backwards instead of popping out
- Fixed coupling animation
- Fixed the lack of acknowledge “ding” after the AWS warning horn sounds
- Fixed passenger view rain effects
- Fixed the door interlock brakes
- Fixed the Guard’s Vehicle not being present in the Quick Drive editor
- Fixed incorrect colour of the passenger seats alongside the graphics at the vestibule ends
- Fixed texture flickering and glitches
- Fixed the physics and handling including proper Series & Parallel traction operation with a more realistic sluggish acceleration to 40 mph
- Fixed the Guard signal sounding after doors close
- Fixed the DSD sound
- Fixed the volume of the running and engine sounds
- Added brake snort function and audio
If you own the Gatwick Express Class 442 ‘Wessex’, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
The Gatwick Express Class 442 ‘Wessex’ update will be approximately 38.7 MB in size.