Updates to Puzzle Dimension have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
* (PC/Mac) Fixed many translation errors
* (PC/Mac) Rewrote Steam integration; less time spent waiting but also more secure.
* (PC/Mac) Improved character trail effect.
* (PC/Mac) Heavily optimized surround sound filter.
* (PC/Mac) Improved configuration handling; no longer cycle front end for every configuration change.
* (PC/Mac) Sanity check antialias option; could cause visual artifacts on some graphics cards with incorrect MSAA option.
* (PC/Mac) Stability improved on ragdoll pose controller; ie. flowers aren't as jumpy as before.
* (PC/Mac) Improved blur/downsample pass in postprocessing; less moving artifacts during postprocessing.
* (PC/Mac) Improved thread usage when loading levels.
* (PC) Fixed bug in DI8 input device classification; no longer accept wheel as a valid gamepad.
* (Mac) Implemented a shader based blitter in the OpenGL renderer for older generation graphics cards which doesn't support the EXT_framebuffer_blit extension.
* (Mac) Fixed thread crash issue with some older OpenGL drivers.
* (PC/Mac) Lots of memory and performance optimizations.