Updates to Puzzle Dimension have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
* Keyboard and gamepad input mapping implemented.
* Increased texture fidelity in renderers by using appropriate anisotropy setting.
* Tons of rendering and CPU optimizations.
* Improved compatibility with legacy hardware by removing all use of float-point render targets.
* Full screen option added to video settings.
* Vertical blank synchronization option added to video settings.
* Scroll indicator in user interface.
* Improved Flash shape tessellation.
* Improved Flash player timing.
* Changed "Camera mode" text into a symbol in top left corner.
* Fixed text encoding bug in Flash player.
* Fixed size of green dots.
* Fixed couple of shader bugs.
* Fixed memory leaks in HTML and XML parsers.
* Added option for easy jump. Jumps up on release of jump button or jump in a direction when a direction is pressed.
* Added fast restart option. Use keyboard/gamepad mapping to enable.
* Added four new achievements.
* Second, third and forth clusters unlocks on less flowers.
* Added mouse wheel for camera zoom, forward/back movement, menu up/down/left/right.
* Added mouse buttons for menu select and cancel.