Hey all, we're releasing Hotfix 1 for 4446 today. As a reminder, this and all future updates that affect the base game will be released to all users, not just Paradise Lost owners (but if you didn't pick up Paradise Lost already, shame on you!)
This hotfix addresses a problem with the "Pussy on a Pedestal" achievement and fixes a few other minor bugs. You can find the full change list at the bottom of this post.
Mac and Linux fans will be pleased to know that we're working hard on the updated ports for these platforms, and we have a plan in motion to allow you to get your hands on it as soon as possible. Stay tuned for further details!
4446 Hotfix 1 Changelog:
- Fixed a bug causing progress toward the the “Pussy on a Pedestal” achievement to not count.
- Fixed a bug causing OpenGL users to be unable to change video modes from within the game
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a bug causing the Weapon Selector to always display even if turned off
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a bug in the Industrial Area which could allow the player to get into the Clinic Area early
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a misplaced pawn spawner causing a police officer to spawn directly inside a police car in the Industrial Area on Monday, leading to heavy amounts of lag
- (Paradise Lost) Fixed a problem causing the player to be able to escape the map near the Robotics Factory
- Various other minor fixes