POSTAL 2 Complete has been updated to Version 1412, Hotfix 1.
- Patched up a hole in the ground near the library
- Added in a missing telephone pole
- New police car models
- Added additional weapon pickups throughout the game, more randomized.
- Added more props and daily variation
- Added missing MP5 load weapon sound
- Resolved an issue where the wanted meter would never go down during Liebermode difficulty
- Resolved an issue where player could get stuck in the hospital, unable to move or access the menu, after the Apocalypse Weekend intro movie
- Resolved an issue causing some police officers to not wear a hat when assigned one
- Resolved an issue where under certain situations the player could permanently lose the clipboard or other mission-critical items at the Police Station
- Fixed "Apoocalypse Weekend" typo
- You can now launch Postal2.exe directly via shortcut
- Various other visual and gameplay related fixes
- Addressed some performance issues
Note that some updates will not affect your current saves until you load that save and go through a Load Zone transition.
We're still working on fixes, improvements and enhancements, so keep those bug reports coming in and sound off on our Steam forums!