Phew, that's one big patch for you guys!
We listened to your suggestions, watched the reviews on videos, and came up with notable changes that should improve your gaming experience (lower level requirements to unlock game modes and classes, etc...), spice up your game play (70% of the dice sets have been modified and become more specialized to offer more tactical options, etc...) and feel more user's friendly (you can now easily transfer your game progression from one computer to another, etc...).
We hope you enjoy! Again, thanks for your feedbacks!
- Lowered the level requirements to unlock game modes: Puzzle mode (Adventure 3), Rogue mode (Adventure 4).
- Lowered the level requirements to unlock new classes: Thief (Puzzle 16), Archer (Adventure 16), Priest (Adventure 31), Mage (Adventure 47).
- Modified 70% of the dice sets to be more specialized and offer more strategic choices.
- Dice sets can now be switched in the middle of a fight.
- Some dice powers can now be cast in fight, with an effectiveness reduced to 20%: Regenerate, Power shot, Divine light, Fire blast, Backstab.
- New game option : "Hide dice roll". The dice roll animation is removed, for a faster gameplay.
- New game option : "Click to dismiss the dicebar". The dicebar stays on screen until you click on it, so you can appreciate the end fight result at your own pace.
- Removed the email requirement to register a new account (this field was obsolete).
- Changed the account save system to be on a text file (.txt) instead of in the registry. It is now easier to transfer your game's progression from one computer to another one.
See FAQ for details.
- Dice are now classified by rarity on the dice select page.
- The background image on the main menu has been modified to avoid bars showing on screen formats other than 16:9.
- New shortcuts: TAB: Switch dice set. F4: Cast your power spell.
- Added scrollbar on the map screen for a faster scrolling option.
- Added visual indications for the Priest's heal after fight abilities.
- Online Levels mode : "NEW SEARCH" option is now accessible in the game menu.
For previous patches and hotfixes, please refer to our Changelogs list
- Map stuck after completing Adventure mode levels 41 and 51.
- Sound reset on loading Savepoint.