We missed the update last week because things got too busy. A lot of work has been going on behind the screens this week, and will sadly have to stay there for a bit.
We're working on a new secret area, but it just isn't ready to implement yet. Of course, we can't just give you an empty update, so here's a pile of updates, three new explosive weapons based around tiny grenades, and some proper bug fixes!
Two thirds of the team spent our week at Fantastic Arcade, and the next week might be super busy too. After that however, we're going back to full blast. We've got some good stuff cooking.
- Three new explosive weapons, first of which is the Cluster Launcher.
- A GRENADE SHOTGUN. Caps intended.
- And obviously, a Grenade Rifle.
- Gamma Guts now even more damage!
- The Hyper Launcher rate of fire has been slightly decreased.
- The Lightning Rifle now has a higher rate of fire, but slightly less range.
- Laser Pistol rate of fire has been decreased a tiny bit more. More changes to these coming soon probably.
- I'm also pretty sure we fixed some weapon spawn positions, but forgot to write it down. Exciting!
- Lil Hunter now drops 20 rads instead of 2.
- Chests should no longer freak out when spawning on top of eachother, digging infinitely long tunnels.
- Hopefully the Lightning Rifle no longer makes the game crash on Mac. Please let us know!
- Finally squashed the bug that caused Rhino Freaks to disappear when touching a wall.
- Recycle Gland no longer spawns a million +1 bullet popups. This is a temporary fix untill we add a better effect.
- Work in progress light beams can be found in the Crown Vaults now!