Nothing major this week because of PAX-induced jetlags, but still a bit of pretty good changes and fixes! Most notably, a lot of bugs surrounding the Loop Boss have been fixed, you'll now find ammo and a weapon in 7_3, Rebel's Allies now have smaller hitboxes, making them more survivable and a bit better at pathfinding, and Plant no longer destroys its snare by walking over it! Next week we'll get a few new weapons in before we fly off again, to Fantastic Arcade, after which work on the game should speed up again!
- You'll now find a weapon and ammo chest in 7_3.
- Rebel's Allies now have a smaller hitmask, making them harder to hit and slightly better at pathfinding!
- Plant can now walk over its own snare without it getting removed.
- The Wave Gun spawns earlier.
- The Pop Rifle spawns slightly later.
- Eagle Eyes now gives you even better accuracy.
- Proto Statues have more HP.
- The Super Flak Cannon now uses less ammo.
- The game over screen now shows ??? instead of the area number when you die in a secret area.
- Ally corpses can no longer be used to trigger portals during boss appear animations.
- Blue squares and invisible frames should be gone, hopefully.
- Killing the Loop Boss should no longer let you walk outside of the level.
- Fixed some crashes/errors caused by IDPD draw code.
- Patience icon no longer look like a potato.
- Gator corpses are now darker.
- The B music for Palace is exported differently now.
- Removed the random offsets chests got at spawn.
- Attacking with the Golden Sledgehammer now creates sparks!
Enjoy, hope to see y'all again next week!