Another week, another update! This update might seem a bit modest, as we've been very busy working on things behind the screens. We're working on a total menu overhaul for the game (it's starting to look pretty good!) and are also busy getting a couple of fun surprises in soon.
You'll find the game now sorts mutation icons in the order you got them and has a brand new type of cannon that is still unfinished! We also hope we finally squashed the Sharp Teeth bug, and we've changed Rebel to use a way more basic upkeep system, encouraging both easier early Allies while making the cost for giant armies a bit more than what it was before.
Anyway, dig in, and get playing! Exciting huge things coming soon.
- The work in progress Blood Cannon.
- The HUD icons are now sorted in the order you got them.
- Ammo, Health and Portal Strike pickups now fade faster on loops. This'll be interesting.
- Rebel's first Ally now costs 1HP, any additional ones cost 2HP.
- Snow Tanks now wait a bit before exploding.
- The Throne beam now angles slightly towards you, something we wanted to give a quick try.
- Big Dog missiles are meaner on loops.
- Blood Hammer deals more damage.
- More IDPD now chases Rogue when her portal opens.
- Fixed the Sharp Teeth thing. We hope. Fingers crossed.
- The Rad Canister in the HUD now has an outline when you get your Ultra Mutation and haven't picked it yet.
- Open Mind chests now count towards big weapon chests, as do gold weapon chests.
- Art for the Heavy Auto Crossbow and Heavy Assault Rifle!
- Patience now becomes a clock under the mutation you pick with it, instead of taking a whole icon slot.
- Hyper Rifle shakes the screen a bit less.