This weeks update art by Joonas Turner
Something is waiting in the dark, far, far away... You can now challenge a new Loop Boss! If you manage to reach the labs, you'll fight a new highly unfinished enemy, but you'll get the idea. To stay with the Labs theme, we've also reworked Necromancers! They'll no longer instagib you, but instead respawn Freaks in a small area after a short delay. Either way, more challenge, and more fun. We've also done some general balancing to be a bit more generous with drops, and have various other cool things in the works! Tune in next week for more Nuclear Throne.
- Work in progress Labs loop boss.
- Reworked necromancers.
- Less HP for Loop Bosses until we get around to giving these a proper treatment.
- Necromancers now activate faster, but also drop more.
- Exploding Guardians drop weapons slightly more often.
- Normal Guardians drop a bit more ammo.
- Lightning Cannon now uses 1 more Energy.
- Super Plasma Cannon deals more damage, Plasma Cannon deals less damage.
- A corpse getting revived now counts as -1 kills for your score, so no Necromancer farming for the daily!
- Gamma Guts has a bigger blast radius.
- Fixed a crash related to rockets.
- No crown is shown when none are equipped.
- Steroids now shows an extra revolver in the menu.
- A new tip for Rogue.