If there's any week where you'll really notice that we're back working on the sound effects, let this be the one! There are so many new weapon sound effects in the game now, we're super excited to hear what y'all think! To make our job easier and pretend we wrote a long introduction here, let's just list them all. New sound effects for: Chicken Sword, Energy Sword, Energy Screwdriver, Hyper Launcher, Rusty Revolver, Smartgun, Sawed-off Shotgun, Double Shotgun, Super Slugger, Flak Cannon, Flak Explosion, Super Flak Cannon, Super Flak Explosion, Wave Gun, Grenade Launcher, all Golden weapons, Heavy Crossbow, Super Crossbow, Flame Cannon, Blood Hammer, Blood Launcher, all Lightning Weapons and the Rogue rifle.
Other than that, there's some proper bug fixing and preparations for future updates going on. Heck yes! Have fun!
- A million new sound effects.
- More range for Allies, making Rebel's Throne Butt even more overpowered!
- Patience now works as it should again.
- Inspector slugs can no longer damage you when you're in a Portal.
- Fixed various little audio problems.
- Named the Double Minigun "Double Minigun" instead of "Minigun", because we're dumb.
- Fixed a crash caused by Nukes when the player died.
- Fire Salamanders should no longer blow up cars by touching them.
- Updated the post-boss music.
- New art for the light beams.
- A cool new prop in the desert.
- All cannons (except the laser cannon) now break walls on impact.
- Lightning Hammer now plays a lightning sound on impact.
- Mutation picking now sounds a bit more powerful.
This brings us to a very exciting point in Nuclear Throne! We're getting very close to implementing some of the last big systems before we can start wrapping this baby up!