Wow, look at those brand new walk cycles! While this update might not bring that much new content (partially because we were busy launching Ridiculous Fishing on Android, and speaking/receiving an award at Control Conference), Paul did manage to overhaul a lot of animations. We also have two brand new songs by Jukio
'KOZILEK' Kallio, one for Frozen City, and one for the Crown Vaults. They're pretty amazing.
- music for Frozen City and the Crown Vault.
- new character walk animations.
- new enemy walk animations.
- a very basic early version of the Frozen City boss.
- art for the snowbots.
- no melee for snowbots carrying cars.
- some I.D.P.D. spawn tweaking.
- snow tanks now have a max range, and a longer startup time before they fire.
- less accuracy for the minigun.
- various tiny fixes
- fixed the Scrapyard rain to also fall on top of the level
- new color for Robot's B-skin and energy weapons
- some preparation for the crowns
- new sniper gun
- some extra tips during level load
That was quite an overwhelming week for us, and we'll try to catch up on our schedule a bit next week. We'll be taking a bit of a break in terms of updates in December for obvious reasons with the holidays and all, although we will definitely have members of the team streaming. For now, we'll do our best to make the next update a bit more exciting and we hope you have fun with this update!