This week's update is all about quality over quantity. We'll keep it brief, partially because this build had to haphazardly uploaded from Vancouver airport: It features some significant bug fixes, a new B skin, some good tweaks, and oh, a whole new loop-exclusive bossfight. Yeah. Good luck!
Note: The Linux build did not build with the WiFi at Vancouver airport. Therefore, we're skipping a Linux build for this week. Next week, both Steam, Humble and Linux builds should all be at the same version again. Sorry about that!
- A loop-exclusive bossfight, still very, very, very work in progress.
- A new B-skin!
- Assassins have been made about a millisecond faster with their attacks.
- Dog Guardians have slightly less HP.
- Dog Guardians now drop ammo or health.
- Main menu now plays the complete track.
- Fixed even more music errors.
- Fixed some bugs regarding chicken getting revived by mutations.
- Portal can no longer spawn outside the level.
- Some new tips.
From Vancouver Airport, enjoy playing! Hopeful to see quite a few of you at gamescom and PAX Prime in the next two weeks. Stay tuned for small but fun news!