This week's update brings you the beginnings of a brand new faction: The Interdimensional Police Department. They'll warp in from mysterious origins through some sort of portals and try to stop you from reaching the newly implemented Crown Vaults. Enjoy a brand new mutation, the appearance of Mysterious Statues, and a large amount of tiny fixes, features and balancing.
- you can visit the mysterious Crown Vaults, even though there is not much there yet.
- new mutation that might still need some work: Impact Wrists. makes corpses fly further and deal more damage on contact.
- plant now has an idle animation in the menu.
- the I.D.P.D.
- mysterious statues.
- bandits no longer shoot when you're standing super close.
- changed the Discgun a bit, should no longer kill you randomly.
- Plant's Snare now kills anything with less than 50% health when upgraded with Throne Butt.
- Big Bandit should no longer drop nothing sometimes.
- nerfed Fire Eater (now Boiling Veins) to lowered damage from explosions, no damage from fire.
- slower Splinter Gun rate of fire.
- nerfed Rabbit Foot, it now gives 60% more drops now instead of 100% more.
- clicking a volume bar in the options menu now instantly sets the game to that volume.
- music volume settings now also work for menu & boss music.
- Flame Trap no longer make sounds when the portal has spawned.
- portals no longer kill enemies.
- corpse hitting something plays the hit sound effect.
- double clicking now only works if you do it half a second before reload. shovel etc. won't give as much trouble now.
- fixed nomusic.txt!
- missed Plasma bullets no longer give people ammo with lucky shot.
- fixed a bug with Scrap Yard boss spawning/making ravens fly when player is dead.
- Sticky Grenade depth is now on top of enemies.
- renamed some mutations.
- props now mirror randomly.
- new campfire, barrel, torch graphics.
- Plant's Snare now stops fire from traps.
- Telekinesis now works on small pickups and weapons too.
- Telekinesis now works on all non-player projectiles, including flame traps & toxic gas.
- health pickups are now hearts instead of red crosses.
- rolling with Fish while standing still rolls towards the mouse.
- logo now pulsates instead of wiggles.
Next week, we hope to get started on an area beyond the Crystal Caves. Please keep telling us what you think in the Steam forums, during the livestreams on Tuesday and Thursday 1PM CET, and through any other means you can think of.