Whoa, this almost resembles a changelog! Seems like we're back to old-school action, after weeks of moving to new engines, turning the game into a first person shooter, and adding offline co-op! We're all very excited to get back into our usual schedules, and can't wait to find out what the future of Nuclear Throne will bring!
- Enemies on Venuz and Mimics now have sound effects!
- The horribly powerful Super Flak Cannon.
- We fixed a million bugs and a lot of crash bugs. Not really a feature, but it should significantly improve your Nuclear Throne experience!
- Stress has been made more powerful.
- IDPD no longer spawns when you level up past level 4.
- The Flamethrower and the Dragon now use less ammo, and push enemies away harder.
- The IDPD Shielder now shoots a lot less projectiles.
- Toxic barrels no longer explode, and instead just release gas.
- Once again, the Auto Crossbow has been made less accurate.
- Enemies now target both players in coop.
- You can now select all crowns with the gamepad.
- Enemies no longer spawn corpses when flying up etc.
- Setting the music volume to 0 will no longer give you an error message.
- Killing Lil Hunter no longer crashes the game!
- Visiting the stat screen no longer crashes the game.
- And then there's a ton of bugs fixed related to: Assassins; Crystal's Shield; Portals; The HUD in coop; Bosses spawning; Allies getting hit by explosions, and Golden Scorpions!
- The game now has a proper icon.
- Spiders are now green, making them at least 34% more visible.
- Some of the music tracks have been updated slightly.
- The lightning weapons now have a work in progress sound effect.
- Some new tips have been added.
Don't forget to check in with our Twitch livestream every Tuesday and Thursday from 1PM CET to 5PM CET. See you there!