Anyone can join
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
We have just released Nuclear Dawn Update 7.1 with full support for OSX, Windows and Linux.
See all 18 comments
- You may not have been aware yet but this game supports Steam Workshop. In this Update we have made several improvements for this feature.
- Another major addition, is that Linux players can now play against Mac and Windows players.
- We have also fixed several language options !
Here is the complete list of fixes and additions for Nuclear Dawn update 7.1:
- Enhanced Linux support for the game to allow Linux players to play vs Mac and Windows players.
- Fixed Russian and Czech Languages not being selectable in Steam game properties.
- Fixed minimap placement issues that would sometimes occur after resolution change.
- Fixed issue where commander could get stuck on a ladder.
- Fixed sonic turret fire range being slightly shorter than lock-on range.
- Whitelisted r_decals client convar by community request.
- Improved overall stability.
- Updated Workshop map instructions link.
- Added missing “Final” Hammer compile configuration.
- Fixed typo in hammer fgd file causing Empire wall and barrier issues.
- Fixed client crash when subscribed to Workshop file that no longer exists or has been made private.
- Fixed server crash that could occur when attempting to sync Workshop maps when Steam was down.
- Fixed uploading maps of size > 100mb to Workshop.
- Increased individual user Workshop storage quota to 1gb.
- Greatly improved client subscribed Workshop map sync time on game launch.
- HTTPS map downloads with self-signed certificates now work.
- Clients now automatically download game server Workshop-synced maps directly from Workshop on connect.
- Map support files (scripts, loading image, etc.) now get automatically”bspzipped” into the map before upload if not already in map.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _