After a couple of weeks in beta, we have decided to push this patch out for a full release.
Thanks to everyone who helped out with testing and reports for this patch! Hopefully this improves the game experience for those of you having issues. The Brytenwalda team are continually working on fixes and improvements even now!
For the server hosters, you can get the latest server files from our website here: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/VikingConquest/Download
Here is a full list of changes in the patch:
1.03 Patch Notes
- Druid's robe - Fixed.
- Swords sizes fixed.
- Scene props fixes.
- Fixed bug with cattle stealing
- Refuge - camp problem - Fixed.
- Refuge - demolish issue - Fixed.
- Fix issue to take items in Farmland and Odin's Cave.
- Doccinga fugitive - fixed
- Relaxed upgrade experience for lvl 26 troops
- Lord defection fixed
- Stucking ships fixed
- Issues in port travel fixed
- Issues in plundering fixed
- Wrong siege camps fixed
- Fixes in scenes, specially multiplayer scenes.
- Other minor fixes.
IMPROVE / BALANCE:
- Denmark, Norway should now be more aggressive.
- New Village quest
- Reworked monastery raiding
- Reworked option to enslave villagers to ensure player can get some villagers after the fight
- Adjusted spears and arrows/bows/slings etc
- Trade penalties adjusted for certain military gear
- Adjusted companions starting equipment and stats
- Adjusted some items prices and values
- New dialog option with companions - give them gifts for improve relation.
- Reworked village/town conversion mechanics
- All lords and companions now have religion assigned
- Lord relations will depend on their religion
- Hiring costs reworked (mercenaries and other parties)
- Wages adjusted
- Improved AI for crossing the sea
- Troops participate now in trait effect (except berserker)
- Improve global performance - no more fps drops.
- 33% less bandits and travel parties for improve parties performance.
- Improve performance in scenes and battles.
-Texture loading time improved at game start and ram usage decreased
-Fix for player getting stuck in captivity
-Changes in textures and brfs to do reduce load times
-Recruitment system fixed.
-Lord's quest issue fixed.