I've fixed a few issues today and also made some nice optimisations that should yield 10 - 15 FPS gains.
查看所有 3 条评论
Unfortunately Unity 4.3 features a nasty bug that causes Stand Alone builds to run very slowly, but run fine in the Editor. I have allready upgraded the project and need to wait for a fix from unity before I can release the Update.
- Fixed Not being able to Lock on in Multiplayer
- Fixed Map not displaying properly in Lobby Mode
- Fixed Duplicate Server names in Server Browser
- Fixed File Indexing in Replay Selector in Oculus Mode
- Fixed Save Replay window popping up if you stop recording mid mission
- Fixed Z Fighting on Button Icons in Oculus Mode
未来 2 周有 1 个活动