I'm hoping this update will resolve the controller issues with the addition of XInput support. Please note however that the XInput configuration is not reconfigurable and you must use the Default Standard Config. You can invert the inputs and adjust deadzones. XInput is on by default on PC and there is a new checkbox in the controller menu for it. If you want to configure a Direct Input Device in the Alternate Column please uncheck the XInput setting.
- Added XInput on PC for X360 Controller Compatibility
- Added 'Use XInput' checkbox to PC Controls Menu
- Fixed LM not exploding on properly Mars
- Fixed Clipping of Nav Icon on Mars
- Fixed Render order of Clouds on Mars
- Fixed being able to destroy the LM by climbing on it