The latest update finally adds the 3D VR cockpit to the
normal build. You can select it in the 'Other' options
menu or by cliking on the '2DCP' camera button which
will switch the mode. Track IR Support has also been
added and should automaticaly work if your Track IR is
on and the 'VR CP' Mode is enabled.
You can look around using the Right Mouse Button and
interact with the Cockpit using the Left Mouse Button, Tab
key or (Y) Button on the X360 controller.
- 3D VR Cockpit is now available in the normal build
- TrackIR Support Added for 3D VR Cockpit
- Changed Camera Button Icon Logic
- Added VR Cockpit Camera Button Mode
- Added Show 2D UI Button in VR Cockpit mode
- Quad View not available in VR Cockpit Mode
- Renamed 'FS' Camera Button to '2D CP'