Anyone can join
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
Last Dream has now been ported to Linux and Mac OS-X using mkxp. In addition, an mkxp version for Windows significantly reduces lag.
See all 3 comments
We've also incorporated a large number of bug fixes which can be seen below:
1) Reduce overall lag.
2) Thieves cannot use Odin's Spear or Hermes' Lance.
3) Stupefy doesn't work properly.
4) Can walk on a wall section near the first treasure in the Ancient Ruins.
5) Avid Fisherman achievement is broken.
6) Status buff window doesn't hold more than 38 buffs.
7) Update Backstab description for two turns of +100% CRT.
8) Locke does not have dialogue under certain situations during the Guild Super Bosses.
9) Can not chat with the half-succubus' husband to get him to return to her. New Game +.
10) Targeting a spell on a dead party member does not display their name in the target bar.
11) Dead party members buffs remaining turns don't change.
12) Steam leaderboards' difficulties appear 1 level off.
13) Can skip "bridge will collapse" text for a Mines of Dvergar bridge and be unable to cross the bridge unless you go back and activate the text.
14) Opening the tutorial while already in the tutorial will break the game.
15) Descriptions need to be on two lines rather than one.
16) Any battle that ends with Merton and immediately rests afterwards reduces HP by 100 after resting.
17) Character sprites changed to Moas.
18) Bug with the Submersible to Boat transformation while trying to dock.
19) Rarely, the Ice Cave Number puzzle tiles occupy the same slot forcing you to reset.
20) Encounter and defeated counters can become offset without running from a battle.
21) Display error on EXP screen when equipped with EXP boosting equipment.
22) Avid Submariner achievement doesn't work properly across multiple games.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone
Game Art _