Since our last update over two weeks ago, Insurgency has seen a bunch of content and game updates which include the following:
- Experimentation with larger environments
- Introduction of cooperative game mode
- Map updates and improvements
- Initial implementation of realism mode (working with community to flesh this out)
- Various crash and game fixes as well as balance tweaks
Some of the things we have planned for the future:
- Push game mode
- Night maps with flash lights
- Light Machine Guns
- New gear customization options and further expansion of the current class system
- Map overview for better team coordination
- More multiplayer and cooperative maps including a few from the original: Sinjar, Baghdad and Almaden.
For a more detailed list of the things that have been changed since our early access launch three weeks ago, check out the updates section
of our forums.
We are currently working on getting the game in Steam's new "Early Access"
section. To learn more about what Early Access is, check out the Early Access FAQ
page. In the mean time if you're interested in getting the game before it goes up on Steam, you can purchase a key on our website
See you on the servers!