Iedereen kan zich aansluiten
Insurgency is here!
58,250 Leden | 6244 In spel | 17,766 Online | 0 in groepschat
Insurgency has arrived
Insurgency has officially completed the Early Access phase. THANK YOU to everyone who supported us through this process, as the game is far better because of you. It also provided us with the momentum and finance we needed to continue making this game.
What is Insurgency?
Take to the streets for intense close quarters combat, where a team's survival depends upon securing crucial strongholds and destroying enemy supply in this multiplayer and cooperative Source Engine based experience.
How much does it cost?
The price of the game is currently $14.99.
If I purchased early access do I also get the ‘official’ version and any future DLC?
Yes! Everyone who purchased Early Access has the game and will recieve all future content updates.
What platform are you on?
We are using the latest version of Valve’s Source Engine for PC and Mac OS X. We also have plans to eventually support Linux.
What are some features of Insurgency?
Original Game Modes
Realistically Lethal Combat
Engaging Weapon Mechanics
For a full list of features visit our homepage[www.playinsurgency.com]
, and store page
Review @ Capsule Computers[www.capsulecomputers.com.au]
Review @ Venture Beat[venturebeat.com]
Insurgency on Facebook
Insurgency on Twitter
Klik op een van de onderstaande avatars om hiervan de nieuwe avatar voor je profiel te maken.
Alle 72 reacties weergeven
- New PVP maps:
- Tell (Push, Ambush, Strike, Occupy)
- Station and Station Night (Push, Firefight, Ambush, Strike, Occupy)
- New Coop maps:
- Tell (Checkpoint)
- Station (Hunt)
- New Insurgent Gurkha knife
- Updated Coop maps:
- Peak (Hunt)
- Heights (Hunt)
- Market (Hunt, Checkpoint)
- Revolt (Hunt)
- Added support for Soft Particles (option to enable or disable in Video Settings). This effect improves the volumetric look of various kinds of particles including dust and smoke using a technique called depth feathering.
- Matchmaking preferences are now saved from your last session.
- Fixed some thread safety issues with the main menu HTML that was causing some rare startup crashes.
- Fixed an animation-related Linux dedicated server crash.
- Fixed a Linux dedicated server crash related to AI nav area checks in Coop.
- Re-enabled render batching to improve stability on Revolt.
- Scope parallax effect has been adjusted so its quicker and never obstructs the center of crosshairs.
- New sprint and crawl animations for pistols and grenades.
- New knife animations.
- In Push and Strike, each team will have access to different classes depending on if they are attacking or defending.
- In Strike, both teams will know where the cache is located at the start of the round.
- In Hunt, enemies are now more responsive to a cache being blown up, and hunt players at the end more consistently.
- The matchmaking process will now ignore servers you have on your server browser blacklist.
- Improved overview art for District, Market, Ministry, Revolt, Siege, and Uprising
- Separate crosshair texture for Mosin 7x.
- Fixed being able to skip the bolt sequence on a sniper rifle by hitting reload and quickly switching weapons.
- Fixed 7x Scope not being visible on the SKS world model.
- Fixed M40 crosshair rendering in front of lens.
- Fixed restricted area at SEC spawn on Market skirmish.
- Fixed Invisible wall in Sinjar and small displacement seam.
- Fixed issue preventing direct impact damage from grenades from working.
Verwachte evenementen _
1 evenement in de komende twee weken
Alle evenementen weergeven
Alle tijden voor evenementen worden automatisch in de tijden van jouw lokale tijdszone weergegeven
Game Art _