Today we are releasing an update to resolve some server-side crashing issues, gameplay balance tweaks, and map improvements.
The stats server is now back online after some unexpected downtime yesterday and part of today. Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve the issue.
Servers are still updating, so if you get a version mismatch, try another server that has players on it.
Full changelist below:
- Updated PVP maps: District, Market, Panj, Revolt and Sinjar
- Updated Coop maps: Contact (Hunt) and Panj (Hunt)
- Insurgent Light Armor now costs 2 supply instead of 1.
- Now players can only carry 1 C4 even if they have a chest carrier.
- RPG and AT4 weigh less and now cost 5 supply instead of 6.
USER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENTS
- Added anti-spam measures against radial commands.
- Magazine and fire mode information is no longer constantly displayed.
- Reduced AI field of view so they don’t see players at longer ranges as easily.
- Increased default attack delay at longer ranges for AI.
- Reduced chances that bots will suppress players. They must see them for longer, and be within the desired attack range in order to suppress a player behind cover.
- Stats authentication has been throttled to 3 attempts per map with 15 seconds between each attempt, to hopefully reduce cases of game servers not communicating with our stats backend.
- Authentication state is now checked for server ‘stats’ tag.
- Added server-side “ins_stats_status” command to print helpful information about the current stats connection.
FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS
- Fixed a server crash related to the AI investigation state where it was eating up too much memory.
- Fixed auto-upload of crash dumps for dedicated servers
- Potential fix for Main Menu not always updating in-game.
- Fixed Mk4 scope alignment on M14.
- More Panj optimization.
- Fixed Panj (Hunt) navigation mesh.
- Fixed not able to capture push A in Market when player is in prone position inside the black hawk.
- Potential fix for CRopeManager console spam in Market.