We have just released a small patch that will hopefully
make a big difference to the lag issues the servers have been experiencing. We won't know for sure until we've stress tested them across the board, so please join in and play if you've run into the issues before.
A few bugs have also been addressed in this patch, along with updated versions to the map Peak and Heights, with corresponding Coop updates.
- Updated Peak and Revolt.
- Updated Heights (Coop) and Peak (Coop).
- New optic lens behavior.
- Fixed a few memory leaks that could be attributing to server lag when servers stay up for long periods of time without restarting.
- Optimized particle effects for molotov cocktails and incendiary grenades for improved client-side performance.
- Increased the player step size by 6 units (18 to 24), this means that players should no longer get stuck trying to walk over small objects.
- Changed color of vote counter so it is more visible against bright map images.
- Player counter on the scoreboard now correctly reflects the number of players in a coop game.
- The user will no longer have to enter snd_rebuildaudiocache into the console after downloading a sound pack from Workshop.
- Fixed incorrect attacking/under attack calls on inactive capture points.
- Fixed incorrect winner or a tie being an announced at the end of a coop game.
- Fixed missing Elcan and PO scope world models.
- Silencer model no longer blocks your aim for AKM and AKS-74U.