We have addressed a few issues which we believe is worthy of a hot fix. The main things that we've done are fixed our global ban system for all operating systems and reduced some audio spam, which has been a pretty common piece of feedback we've received since a bunch of the new response rules went in. Check out the original post["http]
on our forums or see the changelist below for more details:
- Fixed global ban system on OS X / Linux.
- "Being suppressed" response rules are now only played if your player is fully suppressed, not just "a little bit" suppressed.
- You must now be a closer distance to teammates in order for the response rules to be used.
- Removed certain responses that seemed out of place, confusing, or slightly overkill.
- Added a 10 second delay before the attacking team advances their spawns in Push. This gives defenders some time to properly retreat instead of becoming instantly restricted.
- Added convar "mp_push_deferred_advance" for adjusting the delay on the above. The value is the number of seconds it takes before the spawns advance.
- In Checkpoint, the forward spawn zones are not enabled until the counter-attack is finished, so players can no longer consistently re-arm while defending.
- Added convar "mp_checkpoint_counterattack_always" to always trigger the counter-attack round after each territorial capture. Value represents the number of players needed for it to trigger.
- Reduced frequency of HQ radio commands when objective is contested, reinforcements are low, or you are the last man standing.
- Fixed the occasional class that is listed as "Sharpshooter" but contains a "Machinegunner" kit.
- Fixed "IsEcho" response rule, which should fix missing voice lines for radial menu commands.
- Small update to Contact (multiplayer) map.
- Scoreboard and squad menu can now be opened during demo playback.